Become a Summer Cornellian
Get a head start on college by earning three to six college credits and a Cornell transcript.
Study online and earn credits at Cornell University this summer for three, six, or nine weeks. Programs are open to all motivated high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
In our online summer programs, you can:
• Experience the excitement of college study at a great Ivy League university while still in high school
• Take fascinating college courses with world-renowned faculty
• Explore potential majors and careers
• Receive one-on-one admissions counseling
• Make friends with students from around the world
Areas of study
You can choose from hundreds of regular undergraduate Cornell courses in areas like:
• Business and Marketing
• Human Rights
• International Relations
• Media Studies
• Veterinary Medicine
Academic and personal support
With personal advising and a dedicated academic staff, you’ll have all the support you need to excel as a Summer Cornellian.
Summer courses are offered between June and early August.