Experience Cornell this summer—on campus or online
Get a head start on college by earning three to eight college credits and a Cornell transcript.
Study on campus and/or online and earn credits at Cornell University this summer for three, six, or nine weeks. Programs are open to all motivated high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
In our summer programs, you can:
• Experience the excitement of college study at a great Ivy League university while still in high school
• Take fascinating college courses with world-renowned faculty
• Explore potential majors and careers
• Prep for college applications with one-on-one admissions counseling
• Connect with a diverse group of high school students from around the world
Areas of study
You can choose from hundreds of regular undergraduate Cornell courses in areas such as:
• Arts and Architecture
• Business and Marketing
• Health and Humanities
• International Relations
• Science and Technology
• Social Change and Sustainability
• Veterinary Medicine
Academic and personal support
With personal advising and a dedicated academic staff, you’ll have all the support you need to excel as a Summer Cornellian.
Summer courses are offered between June and early August.