Earn college credits and a Cornell transcript online this summer.
Earn credits from Cornell University online this summer for three, six, or nine weeks. Courses are open to all motivated high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
In our online summer courses, you can:
• Experience the excitement of college study at a great Ivy League university while still in high school
• Take fascinating undergraduate courses with top Cornell faculty
• Build college study skills during rigorous classes
• Explore potential majors and careers
• Prep for college applications with one-on-one admissions counseling
• Connect with a diverse group of high school students from around the world
Areas of study
You can choose from hundreds of regular undergraduate Cornell courses in areas such as:
• Human Rights
• International Relations
• Media Studies
• Veterinary Medicine
Academic and personal support
With personal advising and a dedicated academic staff, you’ll have all the support you need to excel in your course.
Summer online courses are offered between June and early August. Limited financial aid is available.