You already know a graduate degree or professional certificate is needed to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
• Art*: Optional concentration in Photography
• Biology*: Optional concentration in Molecular Cell Physiology
• Business Administration*: Optional concentrations in Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Finance, International Business, Management, Management and Marketing, Marketing, or Real Estate
• Chemistry*: Optional concentrations in Advanced Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Chemical Physics
• Clinical Laboratory Science: Concentration in Medical Laboratory Sciences
• Communication*: Communication Studies, Public Relations/Journalism, or Radio/TV
• Computer Science*: Concentrations in Applied Computing or Advanced Computing
• Criminal Justice*
• Education: Early Childhood, Elementary, Endorsements, English as a Second Language, Middle School, Secondary, or Teacher of Students with Disabilities
• English*: Optional concentration in Creative Writing
• Fine Arts: Concentrations in Animation or Graphic and Interactive Design
• Foreign Language: Concentrations in Spanish, Spanish and Communication/ Journalism, or Spanish and Communication/Radio and TV
• Health and Physical Education (teaching and non-teaching options)
• Health Studies*
• History and Political Science
• Homeland Security
• Marine and Environmental Biology and Policy
• Mathematics*: Optional concentration in Statistics*
• Medical Laboratory Science
• Music: Optional concentration in Music Industry
• Nursing BSN (direct admit program, freshmen only)
• Nursing (RN to BSN): Transfer students with RN licenses only
• Political Science*: Optional concentrations in International Relations or Legal Studies
• Social Work
• Software Engineering
• Spanish and International Business
* Major and minor available
Monmouth University Financial Aid
Scholarships: Academic achievement–based scholarships are available to those who qualify.
Tuition, Room, and Board:
Tuition and Fees: $36,733
Room and Board: $13,451
Academic excellence and personalized learning
Monmouth is a first-tier, dynamic private university that offers its students a dynamic academic environment and small class sizes with abundant opportunities to learn, adapt, and grow both personally and professionally.
Located in West Long Branch, New Jersey, Monmouth University’s beautiful and historic campus is just over one hour from both New York City and Philadelphia and is within walking distance of the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Monmouth University is a Prince-ton Review “Best College” and is listed in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges.”
• Monmouth’s student body is diverse, with 4,500 undergraduate and 1,700 graduate students.
• Regardless of major, highly qualified undergraduate students may also be invited to join the Honors School, where the curriculum is structured to offer courses that provide unique learning experiences.
• Eligible students may choose to enroll in a baccalaureate/master’s program that allows students to complete both their undergraduate and graduate degrees in certain majors in just five years.
• Students can choose to join more than 100 clubs and organizations.