Bay Path University, located in Longmeadow, Massachusetts, is empowering women to seize the day, to become better leaders, to pursue their passions, and to develop their distinctive talents.
80%of our classes have fewer than 20 students.
100% of students complete an internship, field work, or practicum experience.
NCAA Division III Athletics
30+ areas of study
Areas of Study
• Applied Computer Science
• Biology Secondary Education
• Business Administration
• Child Psychology
• Computer Science
• Computer Security
• Criminal Justice
• Digital Forensics
• Early Childhood Education
• Education Studies
• Elementary Education
• Forensic Psychology
• Forensic Science
• Forensic Studies
• Health & Human Services
• Information Assurance
• Interdisciplinary Studies
• Interior Design: Residential & Commercial
• Legal Studies
• Liberal Studies
• Medical Science
• Pre-occupational Therapy Studies
• Professional Writing
• Severe Special Needs
• Small Business Development
Women in STEM Honors (WiSH) Program
Bay Path’s Women in STEM Honors (WiSH) program offers a four-year curriculum consisting of advanced integrated study and research to eligible students. WiSH students receive a renewable annual $2,500 scholarship in addition to their merit scholarships upon acceptance to Bay Path.
• Participate in project-based seminars, designed to nurture your development as women in the scientific or technological field and give you the skills you need for your profession.
• Begin actual research in your first year in collaboration with faculty and other professional and peer mentors to prepare you for graduate and professional school as well as dynamic careers in industry and medicine.
• Receive mentoring by upperclass students, faculty, and accomplished scientists in the field.
• Have access to global opportunities via virtual sessions with prominent scientists.
• Engage in service activities with other WiSH students, allowing you to begin impacting your world now and truly making a difference.
A four-year women’s university, Bay Path is a small, supportive community.
The Office of Multicultural Affairs at Bay Path University serves as a cultural resource for students, faculty, and staff. We provide direction and services for current and prospective students from underrepresented populations. Through creative and innovative programs, the office enhances cultural knowledge and produces a deeper appreciation for diversity and inclusion throughout the campus community.
In addition, we offer diversity education programs that foster inclusive learning environments for all students. Students are encouraged to discover their unique identities as they develop their own mechanisms of support and endeavor to deepen their knowledge and appreciation of themselves and others.
The Office of Multicultural Affairs sponsors student organizations to unite our campus and community. It is an important time for students to stand together and be active participants in making a more inclusive environment where all voices can be heard in the movement for positive change.
Our multicultural clubs and organizations include:
• ALANA (African American, Latina, Asian, Native American, Allies) Leaders
• Women of Culture
• Black Student Union
• Diverse Step Sisters
Bay Path believes acquiring greater international awareness and a deeper understanding of other languages, cultures, and peoples is done by studying in a foreign country. This is key in preparing students to meet the personal and professional challenges of living and working in a global world. With our study abroad program, students can spend a semester in countries such as Australia, England, Ireland, and Italy. Bay Path also offers a domestic exchange program with Chaminade University in Hawai’i and American University in our nation’s capital. Bay Path coordinates cultural enrichment trips several times during the year as well, including trips to Boston and New York. In addition, Bay Path arranges the Capitals of the World trip during spring break, which takes students, alumni, faculty, and friends to major cities around the world, including Athens, London, Paris, and Rome.