Welcome to Angelo State University, listed by The Princeton Review as one of The Best 384 Colleges for 10 consecutive years! Come explore the college experience with ASU’s exciting culture, modernized campus, and thrilling education. Find out what it means to be a member of the Ram Family.
Being a scholar at Angelo State has its advantages
• Academic scholarships from $15,000–$1,000, renewable up to a total of four years, with an additional $3,000 available to Honors students
• Distinct advantages, including seminars and class trips
• Exploring leadership development with alumni mentoring
• Opportunities for research, special projects, and internships
• Higher acceptance rates to professional and graduate schools because of your unique educational opportunities
• Early acceptance to Texas Tech University medical and law schools
With more than 100 majors and concentrations to choose from, your career options are unlimited. Angelo State also has over 100 student-run clubs and competitive athletics for men and women. Student groups here are not only active, but they excel.
When you enroll at Angelo State, you won’t just be another college student on campus—you’ll be an active member of the Ram Family.
Set yourself up for long-term success
Most students are just looking to attend college for the four-year undergraduate experience. Students like you plan ahead for the possibility of what you can achieve. Check out Angelo State, where we’re the perfect place to not only complete your degree but also prepare for and get into graduate school.
• Our students excel: 95% of Engineering and Physics students who apply are accepted to graduate school; 98% of students who apply are accepted to veterinary school; and 65% are accepted to medical school (the national average is 41%).
At Angelo State, we offer our students the best of the best:
• We have more than 100 majors and concentrations to choose from, including dozens of graduate programs.
• 41% of all undergraduate students receive the largest academic award in Texas, the Carr Scholarship, awarded based on academic achievement. You could earn anywhere from $15,000–$1,000 per year.
• Join the ASU Honors Program, which will give you an additional scholarship worth $3,000 per year and prepare you further.
With these opportunities to reduce debt, you’ll be able to plan ahead and pursue success in graduate school. The success rates speak for themselves—our graduate and professional school acceptance rates are higher than the national average.
Don’t settle at just getting into college. Make an investment in your future by choosing Angelo State, where you’ll excel far beyond the first four years.
Add Angelo State to your college list today!