Rider University’s Norm Brodsky College of Business welcomes those who want to develop the skills needed to turn ideas into realities. With a committed faculty and high visibility in the corporate community, Rider’s programs provide an educational experience for the whole person by blending theory and practice.
Of the more than 13,000 Business programs worldwide, Rider is among only 2% to hold prestigious dual accreditation in Business and Accounting from AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB is considered the gold standard in business education.
A Business degree that will take you places
At Rider, we’re serious about business—so serious that a degree from Rider can take you anywhere you want to go. We make your studies real and relevant, steeped in the kind of teamwork, hands-on experiences, and skills development that employers value.
With an 11:1 student-faculty ratio, you’ll receive intensive one-on-one support from your professors. Our faculty include leading business scholars and accomplished executives. Together they’ll introduce you to the latest theories and best practices.
The hallmarks of a Business degree from Rider:
• Career development counseling and support
• Practical skills through internships and co-ops
• A strategic location between New York and Philadelphia
• Strong ties to business and industry
Find your future
When it comes to finding the program of study that’s right for you, Rider’s Norm Brodsky College of Business offers you a wide range of options—from traditional to accelerated business studies.
• Choose from 16 Business majors leading to a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA).
• Tailor your career with our many minors and concentrations.
Accelerate your Business degree
With our Accelerated Business Degree programs, you can earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in just three years—and complete a master’s degree with just one additional year of study.
Prepare for the career you want
Great careers don’t just happen—they’re shaped by careful planning and driven by personal goals.
• Build your résumé and put your dreams into action through rich internships, co-ops, and service learning experiences at Rider. From day one, you’ll start planning for the future with coaching from faculty mentors and your Norm Brodsky College of Business career advisor.
• Develop leadership and teamwork skills through Rider’s many clubs, honor societies, and community service organizations, including more than two dozen business organizations.
• Gain real-world experience that makes employers take note. Rider students have had co-ops and internships at companies such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, Johnson & Johnson, and many others.
An international business research seminar and short-term international business study tours to destinations such as Argentina, China, Cuba, and more allow students to think globally and expand their horizons.
In addition, Rider’s Business program is backed by a cohort of alumni in the field, including 250 who hold positions as presidents, CEOs, and organization leaders who are eager to hire Rider graduates.
“I created great relationships with key faculty members from day one, and they gave me the keys to become successful.”
— RahQuan King-Stubbs, Class of 2019
Dual majors: Accounting and Finance
Minor: Data Analytics
“Rider’s professors encourage you to reach high and challenge yourself.”
— Vivek Govindaswamy, Class of 2020
Major: Information Systems
“At Rider, I learned that leadership is a skill that can be developed when you have the right tools.”
— Allison Jurado, Class of 2019