ACU is a diverse, welcoming, academically rigorous community redefining what it means to be a Christian university in the 21st century.
A selective, private four-year university, ACU offers exceptional opportunities to do important research alongside faculty scholars. We are recognized in the “America’s Best Colleges” rankings of Forbes and U.S. News & World Report and ranked “Best in the West” by The Princeton Review.
ACU is deeply rooted in Christian values and fueled by innovative teaching to prepare you for success in today’s global marketplace. Here you will be challenged intellectually while developing spiritually, all in preparation for successful Christian service and leadership.
We are working to be the best in the world at providing an exceptional academic education in a Christ-centered environment. We want to be a place where you can grow in your faith and come to better understand who Jesus is and what He’s called you to do in the world.
To learn more about ACU, schedule a campus visit at acu.edu/visit.
• 95% of May 2018 graduates were employed or enrolled in grad school within six months of graduation.
• 71 undergraduate majors offered at ACU, with more than 135 areas of study, 32 master’s programs, and three doctoral programs
• ACU Wildcats compete in 17 NCAA Division I sports in the Southland Conference.
• 46 nations represented by ACU students as well as 49 states and US territories
• Over the past 10 years, ACU students have been accepted into medical, dental, and veterinary schools at a rate twice the national average.
• 100% of fall 2018 incoming class receiving scholarships or financial aid, amounting to more than $34 million