Located one mile from downtown, Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian university in the heart of Nashville. Offering associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs, Trevecca provides a rigorous liberal arts education while providing a safe haven for students to grow spiritually and personally while discovering God’s calling on their lives.
Facts about Trevecca
• Trevecca is located just a mile from downtown Nashville, recently named the best place to live in Tennessee (and one of the top 25 in the nation) by U.S. News & World Report.
• Trevecca students can choose from among 90+ paths of study.
• Classes are small enough that professors will know your name and become mentors.
• About 99% of Trevecca’s students receive financial aid.
• More than 90% of Trevecca’s faculty hold the highest academic degree in their field.
• Nashville is a hub for music, publishing, accounting, health care, technology, and more. This thriving city gives Trevecca students ample opportunities to participate in internships, research projects, mission trips, and community engagement.
• Trevecca’s traditional undergraduate students hail from 44 states and 22 countries.
• Undergraduate research is a valued part of the learning experience at Trevecca. Students are encouraged and mentored in their research by faculty members with expertise in the subject matter.
• Community service—in the city and around the globe—is a key component of Trevecca’s experiential learning model.
• Nashville is home to four professional sports teams, a number of municipal parks and greenways, and numerous music venues, from an outdoor amphitheater to the Ryman Auditorium, one of Rolling Stone’s “10 Best Live Music Venues in America.”
• There’s always something to do in Nashville, from concerts to museums. Trevecca is located just a few minutes from the Schermerhorn Symphony Center, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts.
The best way to learn more about Trevecca is to visit. Prospective students and their families can schedule a private tour or attend an Experience Trevecca Day event, held several times a year. Students are paired with admission counselors who walk with them through the entire admission process.