Four-Year Schools in New Hampshire with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Granite State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Colby–Sawyer College (New London, NH): Dean's recommendation from institution applicant is currently attending (or most recently attended) required.
    Yes, connect me!
  • Granite State College (Concord, NH): Articulation agreements with the Community College System of New Hampshire, Air University, and York Community College of Maine.
  • Keene State College (Keene, NH): Letter of recommendation required.
  • New Hampshire Institute of Art (Manchester, NH): Course syllabus, written work, and/or portfolio examples may be required for some classes.
  • Saint Mary Magdalen, College of, The (Warner, NH): School requires an applicant to a degree program to enter the Program of Studies as a freshman. Some prospective students may have completed up to three years of undergraduate work elsewhere, but all transfer students relinquish an advanced standing. Other restrictions may apply.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.

Join our community of
over 5 million students!

CollegeXpress has everything you need to simplify your college search, get connected to schools, and find your perfect fit.

Join CollegeXpress
CollegeXpress Logo

Still Looking?

There are 800+ more lists!

Keep exploring to find your perfect college.