Four-Year Schools in Mississippi with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Magnolia State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Alcorn State University (Alcorn State, MS): Students from fully accredited institutions may receive full credit for work transferred to the university provided courses are the same as, or equivalent to, courses offered in the department in which the student enrolls.
  • Mississippi College (Clinton, MS): Maximum of 45 semester hours may be transferred for credit toward a bachelor's degree on a major in any other department.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.