Georgian Court University, founded in 1908, is a church-affiliated, liberal arts, co-educational university with graduate and undergraduate divisions. Its 156-acre campus, a designated National Historic Landmark, is located 60 miles from both Philadelphia and New York City.
||Coeducational College, Became Coeducational College
• ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
• CACREP (Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs)
• CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education)
• CSWE (Council on Social Work Education)
• MSCHE (Middle States Commission on Higher Education)
• TEAC (Teacher Education Accreditation Council)