Colorado Mountain College, founded in 1967, is a two- and four-year, public, liberal arts institution. Colorado Mountain College consists of eleven sites, with three full-service residential campuses in Glenwood Springs, Leadville, and Steamboat Springs, CO.
||Coeducational College, Founded Coeducational College
• ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing)
• ACF (American Culinary Federation)
• AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association)
• CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
• HLC Higher Learning Commission