Owensboro Community and Technical College, founded in 1986, is a public two-year college offering associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. The college, made up of three campuses, is located in Owensboro, KY.
• ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
• CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
• IFSAC-DA (International Fire Service Accreditation Congress Degree Assembly)
• JRCERT (Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology)
• NLN (National League for Nursing)
• SACS (Southern Assn. of Colleges and Schools)