Our Four-Year Tuition Plan
FIXED NET TUITION
At UD, you’ll know the cost of a four-year education up front. UD grants and scholarships increase each year to offset any tuition increases, so your net tuition stays the same all four years.
Most universities charge you fees for labs, courses, orientation, etc. At UD, there are no surcharges, fees, or hidden expenses. There are no surprises here.
70% of students nationally have reported skipping buying books because of costs. At UD, if you visit campus and file the FAFSA, you can receive a textbook scholarship worth up to $4,000 over four years.
Because of our transparent tuition plan, graduates leave UD with an average student loan debt that’s below the national average for private four-year universities.
• Applied Mathematical Economics
• Computer Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Discover Sciences
• Environmental Biology
• Environmental Geology
• Medicinal-Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Physical Science
• Physics—Computer Science
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Discover Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Discover Engineering Technology
• Electronic and Computer Engineering Technology
• Global Manufacturing SystemsEngineering Technology
• Industrial Engineering Technology
• Mechanical Engineering Technology