What happens when Critical Minds meet compassionate hearts?
Come find out.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
• Applied Mathematical Economics
• Art Education
• Art History
– Communication Management
– Media Production
– Public Relations
• Computer Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Criminal Justice Studies
• Discover Arts
• Discover Sciences
• Environmental Biology
• Environmental Geology
• Fine Arts
• Graphic Design
• Human Rights Studies
• International Studies
• Medicinal-Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Physical Science
• Physics—Computer Science
• Political Science
• Religious Studies
• Theatre, Dance, and Performance Technology
• Visual Arts
• Women’s and Gender Studies
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Business Economics
• Discover Business
• International Business Management
• Management Information Systems
• Operations and Supply Management
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND HEALTH SCIENCES
• Health and Sport Science
– Exercise Physiology
– Exercise Science
– Pre-physical Therapy
– Sport Management
• Teacher Education
– Adolescence to Young Adult Education
– Discover Teacher Education
– Early Childhood Education
– Foreign Language Education
– Intervention Specialist (Special Education)
– Middle Childhood Education/ Intervention Specialist
– Secondary Catholic Religious Education
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Computer Engineering
– Discover Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
• Engineering Technology
– Discover Engineering Technology
– Electronic and Computer Engineering Technology
– Global Manufacturing Systems Engineering Technology
– Industrial Engineering Technology
– Mechanical Engineering Technology
At the University of Dayton, you’ll go beyond learning and learn by doing good in the world. Students take what they’ve learned in the classroom and apply course work in ways that build community and solve the critical issues facing society today.
Whether you jet across the globe to install water purification systems in Uganda, study business for a semester in China, or volunteer a few miles away at a local school, you’ll make the world a better place while you learn.
As a Princeton Review top 20 school for internships, we find ways to help you discover who you’re called to be so you can lead a life of purpose and fulfillment. At the University of Dayton, we know you’ll become a key member of a community united by shared beliefs, inspired ideas, and diverse perspectives.
As a Marianist Catholic institution, we aim to educate the whole person—creating a unique community of curious minds and compassionate hearts. We constantly use what we learn and apply it in our own backyard and around the world to make a difference in the lives of others.
At the University of Dayton, we know we live in a world of endless possibility. So go ahead, ask the big questions. Let's work toward the common good together.
Our Four-Year Tuition Plan
FIXED NET TUITION
At UD, you’ll know the cost of a four-year education up front. UD grants and scholarships increase each year to offset any tuition increases, so your net tuition stays the same all four years.
Most universities charge you fees for labs, courses, orientation, etc. At UD, there are no surcharges, fees, or hidden expenses. There are no surprises here.
70% of students nationally have reported skipping buying books because of costs. At UD, if you visit campus and file the FAFSA, you can receive a textbook scholarship worth up to $4,000 over four years.
Because of our transparent tuition plan, graduates leave UD with an average student loan debt that’s below the national average for private four-year universities.