Well, where do you want to go? It’s perfectly okay if you don’t know today. College is a remarkable journey of exploration and discovery, and we’re ready to be your guide.
Complete list of majors
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
• Applied Mathematical Economics
• Art Education
• Art History
- Communication Management
- Media Production
- Public Relations
• Computer Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Criminal Justice Studies
• Environmental Biology
• Environmental Geology
• Fine Arts
• Graphic Design
• Human Rights Studies
• International Studies
• Medicinal-Pharmaceutical Chemistry
• Music Composition
• Music Education
• Music Performance
• Music Therapy
• Physical Science
• Physics—Computer Science
• Political Science
• Religious Studies
• Theatre, Dance, and Performance Technology
• Visual Arts
• Women’s and Gender Studies
• Discover Arts
• Discover Sciences
School of Business Administration
• Business Economics
• International Business Management
• Management Information Systems
• Operations and Supply Management
• Discover Business
School of Education and Health Sciences
• Health and Sport Science
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Science
- Pre-physical Therapy
- Sport Management
• Teacher Education
- Adolescence to Young Adult Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Foreign Language Education
- Intervention Specialist (Special Education)
- Middle Childhood Education/Intervention Specialist
- Secondary Catholic Religious Education
- Discover Teacher Education
School of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Discover Engineering
• Engineering Technology
- Electronic and Computer Engineering Technology
- Global Manufacturing Systems Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Discover Engineering Technology
At the University of Dayton, there’s more to learning and growing than classes and textbooks. While your course work is essential, a lot of important learning happens in the real world.
Whether you jet across the globe to install water purification systems in Uganda, study business for a semester in China, or volunteer a few miles away at a local school, you’ll engage with the world. At the University of Dayton, we know you’ll become a key member of a community united by shared beliefs, inspired ideas, and, of course, Flyer basketball.
As a Catholic, Marianist institution, we aim to educate the whole person—creating a unique community of curious minds and compassionate hearts. We constantly use what we learn and apply it in our own backyard and around the world to make a difference in the lives of others. Through improving the world, we improve ourselves.
Making a difference starts right here at the University of Dayton.
Let’s work toward the common good together.
• We are a top-tier Catholic research university.
• Approximately 85% of students live on campus—get ready to join the neighborhood!
• We’re the #1 Catholic universityin the nation for sponsored engineering research and development.
• With more than 270 clubs and organizations, you’ll always discover new interests.
• With our Bachelor’s Plus Master’s program, you can earn your bachelor’s degree and master’s degree at an accelerated pace.
• With more than 8,200 undergraduates, a 15:1 student-faculty ratio, and an average class size of 26, we are constantly engaged and inspired by one another.
• Our students are ranked among the happiest in the country, and 96% are employed, volunteering, or in graduate school within six months of graduation.
• When’s the game? You’ll certainly hear about it on campus. Our Division I athletics offer thrills for athletes and spectators alike, and more than half of our students compete in intramurals.
• Study, work, or volunteer opportunities are available on every continent except Antarctica.