ASPIRE + ACHIEVE
world-class liberal arts education...
At Baldwin Wallace tradition and innovation take center stage. We teach you how to think, solve problems, write, and speak with confidence. With 80 academic programs—ranging from Accounting to Neuroscience, Education to Music Theatre—we ensure you have a rich foundation of portable skills no matter where your career takes you. Our innovative core courses provide a broad base of knowledge that will improve your global understanding and give you the tools you need to take an active role in shaping your future.
...combined with real-world, practical experience...
Both in and beyond the classroom, we believe nothing teaches like experience. So we provide varied opportunities both on and off campus. You might work with the clients of our campus speech clinic or learn from an internationally acclaimed composer in a week-long seminar. You might collaborate with your professor to study the effects of drug use on brain cells or write
a business plan for an entrepreneur. You could serve an internship in
a TV news department or as an aide to a national political campaign. Being only 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland means our location provides students with big opportunities while also studying in a beautiful suburban campus environment.
...completed in four years—
BW values your time. If you do your part but don’t graduate in four years, we’ll do our part and pay for your fifth year’s tuition. Why would we do this? We believe in affordable excellence. One way to dramatically cut the cost of higher education is for students to earn their degrees in four years.
The best part is you’re prepared for life after BW. Our graduates transition from internships in nearby Cleveland and across the country to careers—taking advantage of networking opportunities along the way. In a post-graduation alumni survey, more than 92% of our respondents found rewarding jobs or entered the graduate or professional school of their choice within one year of graduation.
You should be here
Learn more about Baldwin Wallace, including our Four-Year Graduation Guarantee, by scheduling a campus visit. Come see how BW’s unsurpassed academic tradition, location, supportive environment, and commitment to affordability will inspire lifelong success. n
card #1242 address Office of Admission, 275 Eastland Road, Berea, OH 44017-2088 phone 877-BW-
APPLY website bw.edu/admission
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook BWadmission Twitter @BWadmission instagram BWadmission
• Founded in 1845, Baldwin Wallace University prides itself on being one of the first schools to admit students without regard to race or gender.
• BW is located in Berea, Ohio, a beautiful suburban community of tree-lined streets, parks, and shops. It is just 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland.
• BW is consistently named one of the “Best Midwest Universities” by U.S. News & World Report.
• BW is one of a handful of liberal arts institutions with an internationally respected Conservatory of Music.
• Baldwin Wallace’s NCAA Division III intercollegiate athletic teams compete in the Ohio Athletic Conference (OAC) in 23 varsity sports:
- Men’s baseball, basketball, cross-country, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field (indoor and outdoor), and wrestling
– Women’s basketball, cross-country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming & diving, tennis, track & field (indoor and outdoor), and volleyball
Cost of attendance (2016–2017):
Liberal arts tuition: $30,776
Conservatory tuition: $33,342
Room and board: $10,330
• 100% of first-year students with need receive financial assistance.
• BW offers merit and talent scholarships, as well as grants for liberal arts students who live outside of Ohio, to students from underserved populations, siblings of current BW students, and children of BW alumni.
Programs of Study
• Acting (BFA)*
• Art (Studio)
• Arts Management & Entrepreneurship
• Athletic Training
• Broadcasting & Mass Communication
• Business Administration
• Communication Sciences & Disorders
• Communication Studies
• Computer Information Systems
• Computer Network Security
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Criminal Justice
• Digital Media & Design: Graphic Design
• Digital Media & Design: Interactive Design
• Education (Teacher)
- Adolescent/Young Adult
- Early Childhood
- Middle Childhood
- Mild/Moderate Educational Needs
• Engineering (General)*
• Exercise Science
• Film Studies
• Health Care Management
• Health Coaching & Health Promotion
• Health & Physical Education
• Human Resource Management
• Industrial & Organizational Psychology
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• International Business
• International Studies: International Affairs
• International Studies: National Security
• Political Science
• Pre-physical Therapy
• Public Health
• Public History
• Public Relations
• Public Service Leadership
• Social Work
• Software Engineering
• Sport Management
• Teacher Education
• Theatre: Acting Directing
• Theatre: Design Technical
• Theatre: Stage Management
Conservatory of Music
• Bachelor of Music (BM)
- Music Composition
- Music History & Literature
- Music Performance: Keyboard
- Music Performance: Strings
- Music Performance: Voice
- Music Performance: Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion
- Music Theatre
- Music Theory
- Music Therapy
• Bachelor of Music Education (BME)
- Music Education
• Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Music: Academic
- Music: Applied
Dual-Degree (3-2) Programs
• Accounting, MBA
• Computer Information Systems, MBA
• Computer Science, MBA
• Human Resources, MBA
• Engineering (Chemistry- or Physics-based), affiliations with Case Western Reserve University and Columbia University
• Social Work (Psychology- or Sociology-based), affiliation with Case Western Reserve University
* For first-year students only