Illinois Central College, often called ICC and founded in 1966, is a public, two-year, community college. Its 480-acre campus is located in East Peoria, IL.
||Coeducational College, Founded Coeducational College
• APTA (American Physical Therapy Association)
• CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
• HLC Higher Learning Commission
• JRCERT (Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology)
• NAACLS (National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences)
• NLN (National League for Nursing)