Experience More Than a Great University.
Would you like to be a part of exciting research to offer a pain-free testing device for diabetic patients? Do you want to rekindle your childhood love of Disney as an intern? Or are you up for a trip with your business professors to study the next Olympic Games? If you’ve got big plans, get ready to dive right into a great university experience.
More than ready—prepared to succeed
• In a survey of the Class of 2016, 90% were employed/offered jobs within six months of graduation. Others enrolled in graduate school.
• Our graduates have been hired at Pratt & Whitney, the Massachusetts State Police, KPMG, the Smithsonian, the Red Sox, E! News, and more.
• All students can gain real-world experience through more than 1,000 internship sites.
More than academics—innovative learning experiences
• First-year Engineering students are immersed in the design and innovation process, producing their own smart devices by spring semester.
• An impressive 62% of last year’s Business seniors were SAP Software Certified, expertise that puts our graduates in demand.
• Through the Early Assurance Admissions program (EAP), qualifying high school seniors applying to the Pre-pharmacy program can be assured a seat in the Pharmacy program. They will earn a BS in Pharmacies Studies and a PharmD degree.
• Arts and Sciences or Business students can spend a semester at Regent’s University London with their professors for the same cost as living on campus.
Experience New England
Western New England University is located in Springfield, Massachusetts, just three hours from New York City, 90 minutes from Boston, and 30 minutes from Hartford and Bradley International Airport.
We’re picture perfect
Our beautiful 215-acre campus is set in a residential neighborhood. Housing options include traditional residence halls, suites, apartments, and townhouses.
Ready to learn more?
Visit wne.edu to take a virtual tour, explore majors, register for an open house, or apply.
In its annual “America’s Best Colleges” edition, U.S. News & World Report ranks Western New England University in the top tier of the “Regional Universities—North” category of colleges and universities offering a full range of undergraduate and master’s programs.
With the addition of our new Dining Commons, over $85 million has been invested in facilities since 2011.
Merit Scholarships for high school academic performance range from $8,000–$21,000 (renewable each year).
• Founded 1919
• Type: Private, coeducational
• Colleges: Arts and Sciences, Business, Engineering, and Pharmacy and Health Sciences, plus a School of Law
• Student-faculty ratio: 12:1
• Average class size: 18 students
• 2,600 full-time undergraduates
• 3,850 total students (undergraduate, graduate, and law) from 40 states and territories plus 26 countries
• 62% of full-time undergraduates are male; 38% are female.
• 65% of full-time undergraduates live on campus (78% of first-year students).
• 98% of undergraduates receive financial assistance through the University.
• Tuition: Arts and Sciences and Business: $33,338; Engineering: $34,840; room and board: $13,442
• More than 70 clubs and organizations
• Team: The Golden Bears
• 19 varsity Division III sports
Majors & Programs
College of Arts and Sciences
• Actuarial Sciences
• American Studies
- Corporate Communication
- Health Communication
- Media Theory and Production
- Public Relations
• Computer Science
• Creative Writing
• Criminal Justice
- Crime and Society
- Criminal Investigation
- Terrorism and Homeland Security
• Forensic Biology
• Forensic Chemistry
• Health Sciences
• Information Technology
• International Studies
• Law and Society
• Mathematical Sciences
• Political Science
• Pre-physician Assistant
• Social Work
- Crime and Society
College of Business
• Arts and Entertainment Management
• Business Analytics and Information Management
• General Business
• International Business
• Management and Leadership
• Marketing Communication/Advertising
• Pharmaceutical Business
• Sport Management
College of Engineering
• Biomedical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
Combined Degree Programs
• 3+3 Law Program
• Five-Year Bachelor/MBA
• Five-Year Bachelor/MSA
• Five-Year BS/MS in Civil Engineering
• Five-Year BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
• Five-Year Bachelor/MS in Engineering Management
• Five-Year BS/MS in Industrial Engineering
• Five-Year BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering
• Five-Year Bachelor/MS in Organizational Leadership
• Five-Year Bachelor/MS in Sport Leadership
• Six-Year Engineering/Law Program
Did you know we’re test optional?
Visit wne.edu/tuition for details.