We’re all about you!
Do you want to rekindle your childhood love of Disney as an intern? Or are you up for a Down Under winter break trip with your professors to study international business in Australia? Would you like to be a part of exciting research using acoustic wave filtration in medical treatments? This is your time to dream big and build a portfolio of experiences that will lead you to a rewarding career. And the place is Western New England University.
Get career ready
• Our graduates have been hired at Pratt & Whitney, the Massachusetts State Police, KPMG, the Smithsonian, the Red Sox, E! News, and more.
• All students can gain real-world experience through more than 1,000 internship sites.
• First-year Engineering students are immersed in the design and innovation process from day one, producing their own smart devices by spring semester.
• An impressive 72% of last year’s Business seniors were SAP software certified, expertise that puts our graduates in demand.
• Through the Early Assurance Program (EAP), qualifying high school seniors applying to the Pre-pharmacy program can be assured a seat in the Pharmacy program. They will earn a BS in Pharmacy Studies and later a PharmD.
• Faculty-led travel courses take students to such destinations as London, Italy, Spain, Cuba, China, and more.
A 2019 report from the career website Zippia found Western New England University to be #5 in the nation and #1 in Massachusetts when it comes to preparing graduates for the job market. The analysis by Zippia utilized data from the federal government’s College Scorecard, which looks at employment rates of students who received federal financial aid 10 years after they graduate. WNE is now ranked among National Universities in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” 2020 and is ranked in the Doctoral/Professional Universities category in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.