Monmouth is the place where you can stand out and fit in.
At Monmouth University, students experience a big-school atmosphere and a personalized education through our exciting Division I athletics, professional connections, and hands-on research opportunities. Our focus on real-time skill building allows students to work closely with distinguished faculty and receive the opportunities and support they need to prepare for post-graduation success. Our coastal campus lies an hour outside of New York City and close to neighboring Asbury Park and Red Bank, providing students with meaningful college experiences and expansive internship opportunities. At Monmouth, you don’t just build on your existing passion, you amplify your future.
As one of The Princeton Review’s “387 Best Colleges,” Monmouth is rising as a highly ranked private, non-sectarian, Division I institution. Which is why students from around the Northeast, and the rest of the US—30 states and 30 countries actually—continue to choose Monmouth as their academic home. Our diverse student body of approximately 4,100 undergraduate and 1,350 graduate students make Monmouth large enough to have dozens of majors and degree programs and a breadth of student resources, yet still small enough that instant connections can evolve into life-long friendships and professors can quickly become important mentors.
Your own unique path
Every student is unique. Which is why our transfer process is designed to help us discover what your goals are, so we can help guide you toward achieving them. We’ll help you navigate your future by capitalizing on all of the things a Monmouth education has to offer, including:
An exceptional academic reputation with a proven track record of preparing students for career success through strong academic programs.
• A diverse, welcoming, and personalized learning environment where you can fly further.
• The opportunity to apply what you’ve learned in the classroom and make valuable connections through hands-on internships and fieldwork.
• An inspiring, award-winning faculty dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
• Career prep, leadership, and involvement opportunities through more than 120 clubs and organizations, campus governing bodies, and honor societies.
• An amazing coastal location with easy access to New York City.
• An exciting campus life featuring 24 NCAA Division I athletic teams.
Whether you have, or are working toward, an associate degree and want to utilize your credits toward a four-year degree; are about to enter community college and want to secure a seamless entry to your next educational home; or just need a fresh start at a new college perhaps a little closer to home, Monmouth is the place where you can stand out and fit in.