Monmouth is the place where you can stand out and fit in.
Everyone and everything is on the rise at Monmouth University. Working closely with distinguished faculty, students are getting the attention and support they need to prepare for the road ahead. In fact, this strong, personalized education continues to lead students to successful careers and greater academic pursuits. That’s part of why every year, students choose Monmouth from a variety of top private universities and East Coast institutions. The University attracts students from around the US, but with a majority of students coming from the Northeast. Our diverse student body consists of approximately 4,450 undergraduate and 1,500 graduate students. We’re large enough to have dozens of majors and degree programs and a breadth of student resources, yet we’re still small enough to boast a low student-faculty ratio.
Our recent distinctions and accolades highlight how the University is enhancing its academic reputation. From athletics and clubs to Greek life, from social gatherings to multicultural activities, Monmouth has staked a place among the top private universities in the country. And even our campus is evolving. With new academic buildings and residence halls, Monmouth provides new students with a rewarding and meaningful college experience.
Your own unique path
No two transfer students are alike, which is why our transfer process is designed to help us discover what your goals are so we can provide you with a clear path to achieving them. In so doing, we’ll help you navigate your future by taking advantage of all the things a Monmouth education has to offer, including:
• An exceptional academic reputation with a proven track record of preparing students for career success through strong academic programs
• A diverse, welcoming, and personalized learning environment where you can fly further
• The opportunity to apply what you’ve learned in the classroom and make valuable connections through hands-on internships and fieldwork
• An inspiring, award-winning faculty dedicated to helping you reach your goals
• Career prep, leadership, and involvement opportunities through more than 110 clubs and organizations, campus governing bodies, and 25+ honor societies
• An amazing shore location with easy access to New York City and Philadelphia
• An exciting campus life featuring 20+ NCAA Division I athletic teams
Whether you have or are working toward an associate degree and want to utilize your credits toward four-year degree; are about to enter community college and want to secure a seamless entry to your next educational home; or just need a fresh start at a new college perhaps a little closer to home, Monmouth is the place where you can stand out and fit in.