Launch your future.
Founded in 1867, Drew University is dedicated to exceptional faculty mentorship, connecting the campus with the community and immersive learning experiences as exemplified by Launch, Drew’s innovative approach to undergraduate education, which guarantees that every student graduates with a purpose-driven, community-guided path for success. Launch provides a structure for integrating life and career readiness into each year of the undergraduate experience, in the curriculum and beyond and makes it universal to all students. We make sure that every Drew student cultivates a support network of personal, academic, and professional mentors. In and out of the classroom, every Drew student develops the transferable workplace skills most sought by employers and graduate programs, from creative thinking and collaboration to problem solving and ethical thinking. And every Drew student is guaranteed at least two immersive experiences that are résumé ready—an essential part of a Drew degree. Guaranteed. With Drew, you graduate ready to launch, connected to a strong, lifelong community.
Drew, which also includes Drew Theological School and the Caspersen School of Graduate Studies, has a total enrollment of more than 2,000 students and 148 full-time faculty members, 99% of whom hold the terminal degree in their field.
• Student-faculty ratio: 12:1
• Average class size: 17 students
• Hundreds of internship opportunities at major employers such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Lincoln Center, Google, Sony Music, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and CNN
• NYC Semesters focusing on Wall Street, the United Nations, contemporary art, theatre, communications and media, and social entrepreneurship
• A science program (RISE) that enables students to conduct original laboratory research under the tutelage of retired scientists
• Popular majors include Business, Psychology, Biology, Theatre Arts, and Economics.
• 94% of recent graduates employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation
• Undergraduate housing guaranteed for full-time students in good standing
• 22 NCAA Division III sports teams
• 90+ student clubs and organizations
Discover Drew Days enable you to hear from current students, tour the campus, meet professors, and ask questions. In addition, we strongly recommend a personal interview so we can learn more about you and your passions and discuss how Drew may be the right choice for you. To schedule a tour or interview, go to drew.edu/visit.
Museum NYC Semester
As Drew continues to make plans for the shape of the fall semester, the University looks ahead to spring and announces its latest NYC Semester program, the Semester on Museums and Cultural Management.
Students will visit world-renowned museums like the American Museum of Natural History, the Guggenheim, the 9/11 Memorial Museum and the National Museum of the American Indian as part of the course designed to investigate the many facets—and professional pathways—of museums.