Four-Year Schools in Vermont with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Green Mountain State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • College of St. Joseph (Rutland, VT): Higher requirements for education program.
  • Southern Vermont College (Bennington, VT): Anatomy and physiology I and II, minimum grade average of C+, and minimum 2.87 GPA required of nursing program transfer applicants. English composition I and college algebra with minimum grades of C, anatomy and physiology I with minimum grade of C+. Other restrictions may apply.
  • University of Vermont (Burlington, VT): Most successful transfer applicants present a minimum prior-college GPA of 3.0.
    Yes, connect me!
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.