Four-Year Schools in Nebraska with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Cornhusker State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Peru State College (Peru, NE): Articulation agreements with Nebraska community colleges for transfers with A.A. or A.S. degrees.
  • York College (York, NE): Letter of recommendation required.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.