Featured Image

Four-Year Schools in West Virginia with Articulation Agreements

List produced by the Facts more info

  • Alderson–Broaddus University (Philippi, WV): Transfer policies vary by program.
  • Bluefield State College (Bluefield, WV): Transfer applicants must be eligible to return to previous institution.
  • Concord University (Athens, WV): Applicant must have at least 19 cumulative points and must transfer from a regionally accredited school.
  • Fairmont State University (Fairmont, WV): Student must be in good-standing at institution of last attendance.
  • Glenville State College (Glenville, WV): First-year admission requirements must be met if applicant is transferring fewer than 27 credit hours from another institution. Articulation agreements with may two-year institutions.
  • Salem International University (Salem, WV): WES or ECE evaluation required of international students to transfer credits.
  • University of Charleston (Charleston, WV): Minimum grades of C required unless transfer agreement exists with another institution.

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more about where our Lists & Rankings come from.

About This List

These are the four-year schools in the Mountain State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

Join our community of
over 5 million students!

CollegeXpress has everything you need to simplify your college search, get connected to schools, and find your perfect fit.

Join CollegeXpress