Four-Year Schools in Maine with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Pine Tree State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Bowdoin College (Brunswick, ME): Statement from academic dean of the school from which applicant is transferring, two academic recommendations, and Transfer Student Supplement required. International Student Supplement required of international transfer applicants. Other restrictions may apply.
  • University of Maine at Machias (Machias, ME): Transfer students with foreign credentials must submit transcripts to a credentialing agency for evaluation.
    Yes, connect me!
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.