Four-Year Schools in Michigan with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Wolverine State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Baker College of Port Huron (Port Huron, MI): Open admission policy.
  • Central Michigan University (Mount Pleasant, MI): At least 60 semester hours must be completed at the school to earn a bachelor's degree if transferring from a two-year institution; 30 if transferring from a four-year institution.
  • College for Creative Studies (Detroit, MI): Transfer credit based on course grade and portfolio review. Transfer students must submit a portfolio of five to eight pieces.
  • Ferris State University (Big Rapids, MI): Articulation agreements with many community colleges.
  • Hillsdale College (Hillsdale, MI): Dean of Student transfer form required from most recent college attended.
    Yes, connect me!
  • Kettering University (Flint, MI): Transfer applicants must meet minimum requirements for math and science.
  • Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI): Algebra and English credit from prior institution required.
    Yes, connect me!
  • Michigan Technological University (Houghton, MI): Students with lower GPA considered for admission based on course work and space available in desired program.
  • Oakland University (Rochester, MI): Articulation agreements with in-state community colleges.
  • Olivet College (Olivet, MI): Students who have earned a liberal arts A.A. or A.S. degree or who have satisfied the MACRAO Agreement but have not earned a degree will be considered as having satisfied the equivalent of the school's liberal arts core curriculum requirements. Other restrictions may apply.
  • Saginaw Valley State University (University Center, MI): Articulation agreements with many community colleges.
    Yes, connect me!
  • University of Michigan — Dearborn (Dearborn, MI): Maximum transferable semester hours is 90 from any U of Michigan campus.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.

Join our community of
over 5 million students!

CollegeXpress has everything you need to simplify your college search, get connected to schools, and find your perfect fit.

Join CollegeXpress
CollegeXpress Logo

Still Looking?

There are 800+ more lists!

Keep exploring to find your perfect college.