Four-Year Schools in Maryland with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Old Line State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Coppin State University (Baltimore, MD): Agreements with City College of San Francisco, Seattle Comm College, University of Kentucky, and all Maryland community colleges. Evaluation based upon number of transferable credits and GPA. Standardized test scores and secondary school transcript required of applicant.
  • Goucher College (Baltimore, MD): Students who have attempted college level studies after graduation from secondary school will be evaluated as transfer applicants.
  • Maryland Institute College of Art (Baltimore, MD): Portfolio of 15 to 25 pieces of artwork, enrollment status report form, course descriptions for all courses for which student is requesting transfer credit, and list of activities/interests required; two letters of recommendation recommended.
  • Morgan State University (Baltimore, MD): High school transcript required of transfer students with fewer than 24 semester hours.
  • Mount St. Mary's University (Emmitsburg, MD): Certain core courses must be taken in residence.
  • Notre Dame of Maryland University (Baltimore, MD): Articulation agreements with many in-state schools.
  • Salisbury University (Salisbury, MD): Contractual admission granted to students with 12 transferable semester hours and minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
  • Stevenson University (Stevenson, MD): Minimum 2.5 GPA required of students who have not completed an associate's degree. Students with a minimum 2.0 GPA may be granted conditional admission on an individual basis.
    Yes, connect me!
  • United States Naval Academy (Annapolis, MD): All midshipmen must begin as plebes/freshmen and complete the entire 47-month program.
  • University of Maryland, Baltimore (Baltimore, MD): Transfer policies vary by program.
  • University of Maryland, College Park (College Park, MD): Lowest course grade accepted for transfers from Maryland public institutions is "D."
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.