Four-Year Schools in Wyoming with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Cowboy State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • University of Wyoming (Laramie, WY): Articulation agreements with Wyoming community colleges, Colorado community colleges, Western Nebraska Community College, Mid-Plains Community College, and Colby Community College.
  • Wyoming Catholic College (Lander, WY): All transfer students enter as freshmen.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.