Four-Year Schools in Arkansas with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in The Natural State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Arkansas State University (Jonesboro, AR): Students with GPA below 2.0 admitted with academic warning.
  • Lyon College (Batesville, AR): Articulation agreements with Arkansas State University--Beebe, Arkansas State University--Newport, Ozarka College, and University of Arkansas Community College--Batesville.
  • University of Arkansas (Fayetteville, AR): Maximum of six hours of course work with grades of "D" may be transferred in limited circumstances.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.