Dyersburg State Community College, founded in 1969, is a public, two-year, liberal arts institution. Its campus is located in Dyersburg, TN.
||Coeducational College, Founded Coeducational College
• CAHIIM (Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education)
• ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
• CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
• NLN (National League for Nursing)
• SACS (Southern Assn. of Colleges and Schools)