Northwestern Michigan College, founded in 1951, is a public community college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. NMC has a spacious 100-acre main campus located east of downtown Traverse City, Michigan between the east and west arms of Grand Traverse Bay.
||Coeducational College, Founded Coeducational College
• ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
• ACF (American Culinary Federation)
• ADA (American Dental Association)
• CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
• HLC Higher Learning Commission