Colleges with Phi Beta Kappa Chapters

Phi Beta Kappa is the oldest and most respected undergraduate honors society in the country. Only 10% of liberal arts colleges in the United States are cool enough to be members. The other 90% are jealous. The date the school was admitted is listed.

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

Bookmark This List View Random List

Source: Phi Beta Kappa Society.

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.

Join our community of
over 5 million students!

CollegeXpress has everything you need to simplify your college search, get connected to schools, and find your perfect fit.

Join CollegeXpress
CollegeXpress Logo

Still Looking?

There are 800+ more lists!

Keep exploring to find your perfect college.