AT A GLANCE
Dedicated to 100% successful outcomes through DePauw’s Gold Commitment
#30 Small College in the US— Money magazine
Top 50 U.S. News & World Reportnational liberal arts college
Top 50 Most Beautiful Campus — Condé Nast Traveler
100% undergraduate, residential, living-learning community
100% participate in a four-year Professional Pathway.
One of the nation’s oldest Schools of Music and one of only a few at a liberal arts and sciences university
100% have at least one internship and/or deeply immersive cocurricular experience.
What makes DePauw students and graduates Gold Within?
• Accomplished professors who teach small classes (an 8:1 student-faculty ratio) and with whom you’ll likely form a lifelong relationship
• Leadership development infused across all majors, minors, and programs
• 10 centers that provide professional development in today’s top fields, including business, ethics, media, management, technology, and environmental sustainability
• Alumni who are CEOs, doctors, lawyers, Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winners, best-selling authors, journalists, entrepreneurs, and social innovators providing professional opportunities and leading the world’s most recognized organizations, including Eli Lilly and Co., General Mills, Salesforce, KPMG, Google, Goldman Sachs, Young Life, Lumina, Teach For America, Goodwill, First Internet Bank, and Tom’s
• A superior learning environment that includes a stunning new first-year residence hall (opening in fall 2020), a top 50 “Most Beautiful Campus” with its own 520-acre nature park, and easy access to the thriving Midwest hub of Indianapolis, only 35 minutes away