As one of the nation’s top national liberal arts and sciences universities, ranked the best in Indiana, DePauw’s gold-standard academics are fused with vast real-world opportunities that prepare you for personal and professional success. Nearly 100% of our graduates prove that each year.
What makes DePauw students and graduates Gold Within?
• Accomplished professors who teach small classes (an 8:1 student-faculty ratio) and with whom you’ll likely form a lifelong relationship
• Leadership development infused across all majors, minors, and programs
• 10 centers that provide professional development in today’s top fields, including business, ethics, media, management, technology, and environmental sustainability
• Alumni who are CEOs, doctors, lawyers, Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winners, best-selling authors, journalists, entrepreneurs, and social innovators providing professional opportunities and leading the world’s most recognized organizations, including Eli Lilly and Co., General Mills, Salesforce, KPMG, Google, Goldman Sachs, Young Life, Lumina, Teach For America, Goodwill, First Internet Bank, and Tom’s
• A superior learning environment that includes a stunning new first-year residence hall (opening in fall 2020), a top 50 “Most Beautiful Campus” with its own 520-acre nature park, and easy access to the thriving Midwest hub of Indianapolis, only 35 minutes away