Four-Year Schools in Alabama with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Yellowhammer State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Faulkner University (Montgomery, AL): Transfer students majoring in education limited in the total number hours for transfer and the specific course allowed for transfer.
  • Huntingdon College (Montgomery, AL): Additional policies for transfer students in the Adult Degree Completion Program.
  • Talladega College (Talladega, AL): Pass/fail courses are not accepted.
  • Troy University (Troy, AL): Developmental classes and technical credit not eligible for transfer.
  • University of Alabama at Birmingham (Birmingham, AL): Remedial, technical, vocational, and orientation courses do not transfer. Applicants with fewer than 24 semester hours (36 quarter hours) must meet freshmen requirements; secondary school transcript and standardized test scores required.
  • University of Alabama, Huntsville (Huntsville, AL): Alabama Statewide Articulation Agreement; Georgia Perimeter College's Transfer Admission Guarantee program.
  • University of Montevallo (Montevallo, AL): Secondary school transcript, standardized test scores, and meeting of freshman admission requirements required of students with fewer than 24 semester hours (36 quarter hours).
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.