Featured Image

Four-Year Schools in Iowa with Articulation Agreements

List produced by the Facts more info

  • Divine Word College (Epworth, IA): Students transferring from another accredited college or seminary need official transcripts and course descriptions of all previous college work. Students transferring from a seminary need a letter of recommendation from the Director of Formation.
  • Loras College (Dubuque, IA): All foundational, mission, and advanced general education courses must be completed at the school.
  • Luther College (Decorah, IA): Credit only granted for courses similar in content to courses offered at the school. Transferred credits and grade points are not included in the computation of the grade point average at Luther.
  • Morningside College (Sioux City, IA): Articulation agreements with local community colleges.
  • Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, IA): Each course from prior institution is individually evaluated to determine credit.
  • University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA): Articulation agreements with in-state community colleges and with Black Hawk Coll and Waldorf Coll.
  • Waldorf College (Forest City, IA): Most degree requirements waived for applicants holding associate degrees.

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more about where our Lists & Rankings come from.

About This List

These are the four-year schools in the Hawkeye State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

Join our community of
over 5 million students!

CollegeXpress has everything you need to simplify your college search, get connected to schools, and find your perfect fit.

Join CollegeXpress