Site Search

Filter By:


Showing page 2 – 21 of 248 results for “university of vermont”

New England Regional Student Program
sponsored by New England Board of Higher Education
Applicant must be a resident of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Vermont who is enrolled or plans to enroll in a major program at a New England public college or university that is not offered by a public university in applicant's home state.
A.L. Brown Scholarship
sponsored by New England Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers
Applicant must have graduated from a secondary school in Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusettes, Rhode Island or Vermont or currently attend a New England college or university. Applicant must be pursing a Bachelor of Science or a graduate degree in engineering.
NES Scholarship
sponsored by New England Society in the City of New York
Applicants must be enrolling as freshmen to a New England college or university (in the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont), reside in one of the five boroughs of New York City and demonstrate financial need.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend University in Europe
by Jennifer Viemont
Does the price of a US college education make your eyes bulge? Consider a seemingly more sophisticated (but much cheaper) option for university across the pond.
Western Connecticut State University
Danbury, CT
Western Connecticut State University, founded in 1903, is a public, comprehensive university. It has two campuses, a 34-acre campus located in downtown Danbury and a newer 364-acre campus west of the city's center.
Harvard University
Cambridge, MA
Harvard University, founded in 1636, is a private, Ivy League university. Radcliffe was established for women in 1879; all classes and facilities are now coeducational. The campus is located in Cambridge, across the Charles River from Boston. Campus architecture ranges from Bulfinch to H.H. Richardson to Le Corbusier.
BASAA Scholarship
sponsored by Fund for Education Abroad
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a U.S. college/university located in the Boston Area Study Abroad Association (BASAA) area; Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Connecticut. Must be planning to study abroad for at least four weeks.
Colleges for the Neo–Deadhead
source: The College Finder research of colleges that offer Grateful Dead classes or where famous recorded concerts took place.
If you don't know who the Grateful Dead are, then this list is certainly not for you. However, if tie-dye and Jerry are your life, read on.
The Experts' Choice: Colleges for the Outdoorsy Student
If you enjoy bugs, bears, and hiking, then our experts think you'll enjoy these colleges.
Colleges with Strength in Men's Skiing
Who said that hurdling down a mountain at 90 mph wasn't fun? Certainly not these guys.
Colleges with Lots of Ski Titles
source: ESPN Sports Almanac 2008. Copyright 2007, ESPN Books. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
Bunny hills are jokes to these guys. Check out these schools with the most ski titles. Number of titles follows the school.
Colleges with Comprehensive Residential Hall Systems
These schools offer comprehensive living-learning centers, which provide a place to live, as well as a place to eat, talk with faculty, and participate in sports and student politics--all in one!