Aurora University, founded in 1893, is a private, independent, comprehensive institution. It is comprised of three campuses, 37-acre campus in Aurora, IL, a campus in Woodstock, IL, and the over 130-acre George Williams College on Geneva Lake in Williams Bay, WI.
||Coeducational College, Founded Coeducational College
• CAATE (Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education)
• CAEP (Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation)
• CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education)
• CSWE (Council on Social Work Education)
• HLC Higher Learning Commission