Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science (CDU), is a private, nonprofit, community-founded, and student-centered University founded in 1966. CDU is, also a leader in health disparities research with a focus on education, training, treatment and care in cancer, diabetes, cardiometabolic and HIV/AIDS.
||Coeducational College, Founded Coeducational College
|Historically Black college/university
• ARC-PA (Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant)
• CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education)
• CEPH (Council on Education for Public Health)
• JRCERT (Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology)
• WASC (Western Assn. of Schools and Colleges)