Since its founding in 1938 as Fordson Junior College, Henry Ford Community College has been the gateway to higher education for thousands of students who are seeking affordable, high-quality, postsecondary education. HFCC is located in southeast Michigan and serves more than 25,000 students annually, preparing them for a rapidly changing world and workplace. The college offers more than 100 associate degree, university transfer, and career programs.
• ACF (American Culinary Federation)
• APTA (American Physical Therapy Association)
• CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
• HLC Higher Learning Commission
• NLN (National League for Nursing)