New England Institute of Technology (NEIT), founded in 1940, is a private, non-profit technical university offering more than 50 associate, bachelor's, master's, doctoral and online degree programs with a focus on hands-on learning. Its main 225 acre campus is located in East Greenwich, RI with two additional campuses both in Warwick, RI.
• ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc.)
• ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing)
• AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association)
• CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
• CoARC (Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care)
• NAACLS (National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences)
• NEASC (New England Assn. of Schools and Colleges)