AT A GLANCE
• Founded in 1863, Bryant is a private, nonprofit, coeducational, accredited four-year university.
• Located in Smithfield, Rhode Island, our safe, welcoming 435-acre campus is located 15 minutes from Providence, one hour from Boston, and three hours from New York City.
• 3,499 undergraduate students
• 80% of students living on campus
• Average class size: 26 students
• 270 study abroad locations
• 99% of students employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation
• Median starting salary for the Class of 2018: $60,000
• Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), and the Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U); Bryant’s International Business program is a member of CUIBE: the Consortium for Undergraduate International Business Education.
More than 195 different major/minor combinations:
College of Business
• Data Science
• Digital Marketing
• Financial Services
• Global Supply Chain Management
• Information Systems
• International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Innovation
- Team and Project Management
College of Arts and Sciences
• Actuarial Mathematics
• Applied Mathematics and Statistics
• Environmental Science
• Global Studies
• Literary and Cultural Studies
• Politics and Law
• Tuition: $44,498
• Room and board: $15,705
• Student fees: $897
Application deadlines and fees:
• Early Decision I: November 1
• Early Action: November 15
• Early Decision II: January 15
• Regular Decision: February 1
• Application fee: $50
Financial aid: Scholarships are offered based on academic criteria. Need-based financial aid is also available. The FAFSA deadline is February 15.
Admission and contact info:
The Office of Admission is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–4:30 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am–2:30 pm. In the summer, the office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am–4:00 pm, and Saturday, 9:00 am–2:30 pm. Call 800-662-7001 or visit admission.bryant.edu for more information.
For more than a century and a half, Bryant University has inspired excellence in an ever-changing world. We empower students to ask “why,” “what if,” and “why not”—to think that anything is possible, that no idea is too big, and that unique paths often lead to the richest rewards.
Bryant’s innovative model of education integrates business with the liberal arts, preparing you for both professional success and personal fulfillment. An extraordinarily supportive culture challenges you to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
Ninety-nine percent of Bryant’s Class of 2018 were employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation, and their median starting salary was $60,000. Most importantly, they were prepared to make a difference.
Inspired to excel
At Bryant, the possibilities and the roads to success are endless. You’ll graduate with either a major in Business and a complementary minor in the liberal arts or a liberal arts major and a Business minor, combining the best of both worlds. With 195 major and minor combinations available, you’ll be able to create the path that’s right for you and prepare for a career you’ll love.
Our student-centered approach is at the heart of everything we do. We keep classes small—there are no large lecture halls, and 100% of your classes will be taught by professors, not teaching assistants or graduate students. Our faculty, whose expertise is sought after around the globe, will be your mentors in class and beyond. An academic advisor will help you choose a “best-fit” major and course of study.
Collaborative and experiential learning are hallmarks of a Bryant education. Group projects, practicum experiences, social entrepreneurship, academic competitions, business simulations, and internships are just a few of the ways you’ll develop highly marketable skills that will set you apart.
You’ll work with an industry expert in one class and gain valuable experience through a service learning project in the next, developing a wide range of skills. You’ll learn how to innovate and collaborate to understand and solve problems.
The nationally recognized programs of Bryant’s Amica Center for Career Education will help you develop lifelong career skills and secure the position you want after college. Our international alumni network of 50,000 strong will allow you to find a mentor on your path to success.
Bryant is a community that encourages different perspectives and celebrates racial, cultural, gender-based, and religious diversity. We put an emphasis on global immersion on campus and abroad so you’ll be ready to work effectively anywhere in the world when you graduate.
Study abroad opportunities range from traditional semester abroad programs to our distinctive Sophomore International Experience. Costa Rica, England, Malaysia, and Singapore are among the more than 270 worldwide destinations where you can study.
A 24/7 learning environment
With 3,499 undergraduate students, Bryant’s beautiful, secure 435-acre campus offers a close-knit, friendly community with a warm small-town atmosphere. It’s the perfect place to be to bring out the best in you.
Student life at Bryant is purposeful, engaging, and inspiring. Our 24/7 learning environment, culture of mentorship, and wide variety of cocurricular experiences will help you discover your true passion and accelerate your personal and professional growth.
More than 100 student organizations—including academic clubs, community service groups, club sports teams, and cultural organizations—will help you form lifelong bonds with your classmates and enhance your ability to lead and collaborate. Our 22 Division I varsity sports teams inspire Bulldog pride and bring the community together throughout the school year.