Featured Image

Four-Year Schools in Utah with Articulation Agreements

List produced by the Facts more info

  • Southern Utah University (Cedar City, UT): A transfer student who transfers within the USHE system with an Associate degree, or who has met the General Education requirements of another USHE institution will have their GE requirements met at the receiving institution by USHE policy.
  • The University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT): If applicant has less than 30 semester hours of transferable work, secondary school transcript and ACT/SAT scores are required to apply.

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more about where our Lists & Rankings come from.

About This List

These are the four-year schools in the Beehive State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

Join our community of
over 5 million students!

CollegeXpress has everything you need to simplify your college search, get connected to schools, and find your perfect fit.

Join CollegeXpress