Saint Paul College, founded in 1910, is a public, two-year, technical institution. Its campus is located in St. Paul, MN.
• ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs)
• ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing)
• ACF (American Culinary Federation)
• ACPE (American Council on Pharmaceutical Education)
• CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs)
• HLC Higher Learning Commission
• NAACLS (National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences)