Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
Makers of the GMAT
Today’s graduate business degrees offer countless opportunities and directions—practically any setting, anywhere in the world. Schools are offering more degree opportunities, options, and choices than ever before. Your reason for pursuing an MBA or other graduate Business degree and the time and resources at your disposal will help you determine the program that’s right for you. The many popular program options and their benefits at a high level include:
- Two-year full-time MBA programs: Focus full time on your studies and take advantage of summer internship opportunities.
- Part-time MBA programs: Work full time during the day and attend classes in the evening or on weekends.
- One-year full-time programs: Take advantage of a shorter, total immersion experience.
- Executive MBA programs: Enhance your career and benefit from the shared professional experience of your peers.
- Joint or dual-degree programs: Accelerate your education and re-enter a field in a different role; dual-degree options you could puruse include MBA/JD, MBA/MPA, MBA/MSW.
- MBA and master’s distance learning/online programs: Pursue your graduate Business degree on your own schedule and around your personal and professional commitments.
- Executive development programs: Focus on specific topics of interest related to your professional expertise or new responsibilities.
In addition to the numerous MBA and executive development program options available, you can advance your career and deepen your knowledge in a particular area with a specialized graduate Business master’s degree. Popular specialized master’s degree options include:
- Accounting or Taxation
- Engineering Management
- Health Administration or Public Health
- Industrial Relations or Organizational Behavior
- International Business
- Information Technology or Information Systems
- Public Administration or Public Policy
- Real Estate
- Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Operations
Find a great graduate Business degree for youu and your goals using our Graduate Program Search.