Four-Year Schools in Louisiana with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Bayou State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Louisiana State University — Shreveport (Shreveport, LA): Conditional admission possible for transfer applicants not normally admissible.
  • Loyola University New Orleans (New Orleans, LA): Application for admission, essay, letter of recommendation, resume, and two official transcripts from previous attended institutions required of all transfer applicants. High school transcript and SAT Reasoning/ACT scores required of some transfer applicants. Other requirements may apply.
  • Nicholls State University (Thibodaux, LA): Applicant must need no more than one developmental course. Credit earned at another institution while under academic or non-academic suspension will not be accepted by the university for transfer.
  • Northwestern State University of Louisiana (Natchitoches, LA): All courses transfer from other universities, but may or may not apply towards a degree.
  • Tulane University (New Orleans, LA): At least 60 semester hours must be completed at the school to earn a bachelor's degree.
  • University of Louisiana at Lafayette (Lafayette, LA): All credits may transfer but may not be applied to degree.
    Yes, connect me!
  • University of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA): Articulation agreement with all Louisiana public community colleges.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.