Four-Year Schools in Idaho with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Gem State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Idaho State University (Pocatello, ID): General education requirements waived for transfers holding associate degrees; out-of-state associate degrees considered on an individual basis.
  • Northwest Nazarene University (Nampa, ID): Students holding A.A. degrees may enter with junior standing and waiver of most general education requirements.
  • University of Idaho (Moscow, ID): College of Engineering requires a minimum 2.8 GPA for out-of-state transfers.
    Yes, connect me!
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.