Four-Year Schools in North Dakota with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Roughrider State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Mayville State University (Mayville, ND): Articulation agreements with many two-year institutions.
  • North Dakota State University (Fargo, ND): At least 36 semester hours (including 15 in major and 15 at the 300-level or above) must be completed at the school to earn a degree.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.