Four-Year Schools in Minnesota with Articulation Agreements

These are the four-year schools in the Gopher State accepting articulation agreements. Check with each school you're considering to confirm which community colleges they're working with. (What's an articulation agreement? Basically, it allows students to transfer recognized community college credits toward their four-year degree. Not too shabby!)

* Highlighted schools are featured

List produced by the Facts

  • Bethel University (St. Paul, MN): Only credits earned at accredited institutions will transfer.
  • Concordia University — St. Paul (St. Paul, MN): Number of transfer applicants/students includes students in traditional day programs and degree completion programs which are targeted at working adults.
  • Minneapolis College of Art and Design (Minneapolis, MN): Portfolio required for studio art credits to be reviewed for transfer. Liberal arts and humanities/sciences courses must meet specific requirements for transfer.
  • Minnesota State University — Mankato (Mankato, MN): College transcripts demonstrating completion of three-quarters of all credits attempted required.
  • Oak Hills Christian College (Bemidji, MN): Minimum composite ACT score of 20 and minimum 2.0 GPA required. Students must validate equivalent subjects for credits earned at non-accredited institutions.
Bookmark This List View Random List

Want more information on how this list was compiled? Find out more here.