A supportive, diverse community
Situated on 100 acres—just six miles from downtown Atlanta in Decatur, Georgia—our vibrant community offers a supportive learning environment in a location ripe with opportunities for professional networking, research, and career attainment.
When you choose Agnes Scott, you gain access to a professional network of thousands of successful alumni, working faculty, and current students. Guest speakers and mentors from Atlanta’s extensive digital media, nonprofit, and corporate communities—as well as internships and job shadowing opportunities—bring relevant professional connections to our graduate programs, and individual career coaching will set you on your own path to success.
A respected, innovative institution
Agnes Scott College, founded in 1889, is an independent national liberal arts college, traditionally affiliated with the Presbyterian Church and serving almost 1,050 students.
The College offers a wide variety of undergraduate, coeducational graduate, and postbaccalaureate programs of study. The College was named the #1 “Most Innovative Liberal Arts College” in the country in 2019 and 2020 by U.S. News & World Report. The College has also been recognized for its achievements in promoting social mobility and campus diversity. In 2018, the College earned a STARS Gold rating for its sustainability achievements from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE).
Flexible, relevant programs
Our graduate studies for forward thinkers are a fresh approach to thinking, learning, and leading in a modern world. Our programs offer flexibility for the working adult at whatever stage of life you are in—90% of our current graduate students work full- or part-time jobs, and they range in age from 22–70 years old! Full- and part-time enrollment options are available, and classes are offered on weeknights and Saturdays.
Writing and Digital Communication Master of Arts (graduate certificate available)
• Atlanta’s only graduate programs in DigiComm
• Get the skills you need to navigate emerging technology and create social change through communication
Evaluation and Assessment Methods (graduate certificate program)
• Become a pioneer in collecting, analyzing, and evaluating data that drives change in your workplace.
• Maximize your potential to win grants by showing donors that your programs work.
Applied Technology Master of Science
• Use systems thinking to effectively lead teams in a problem-solving environment.
• Utilize innovative solutions to address organizational challenges in fields such as health care, education, and information technology.
Data Visualization (graduate certificate program)
• Use the latest in data analysis and visual design to be a high-impact data storyteller.
• Present data to inform, persuade, or lead decision-making in corporate, nonprofit, and government settings.
• Learn to analyze data to answer key questions and forge new insights.
Social Innovation Master of Arts
• Adapt business principles to solve complex real-world challenges and create a more socially just world.
• Courses combine entrepreneurial thinking with social responsibility and management.
Data Analysis and Communication Master of Science
• Have a competitive edge in the growing field of data analytics by pairing advanced data analysis with powerful presentation and data visualization skills
Accessible, real-world faculty
Our faculty are award-winning authors, artists, entrepreneurs, scholars, and scientists who bring real-world experience and academic expertise to classroom settings that are in person on purpose. They are passionate about their disciplines and resourceful in their classrooms—you would expect nothing less from the #1 “Most Innovative Liberal Arts College” in the country! With an average class size of 20 students, our faculty give personalized attention that helps you learn, collaborate, and lead boldly in the face of any challenge.