The Mississippi College Graduate School is where the next generation of leaders, scholars, educators, innovators, creators, communicators, and researchers are born. Further your education and hone your skills to be a difference-maker in your field. You’ll benefit from small class sizes, personalized attention from expert faculty, and program flexibility that meets your needs as an adult student.
While there are many options when it comes to graduate degree programs, we believe we have the right mix when it comes to adults seeking to further their education. Each year, over 1,800 total students are enrolledacross all our graduate programs at Mississippi College. Our approach to graduate education is offering a variety of high-quality and reputable programs led by expert faculty who provide personalized instruction in formats that are convenient and flexible.
While there are over 50 graduate degree programs offered at MC, here are a few examples of what sets our programs apart from the rest:
• Our MBA program is accredited by AACSB International, the highest accreditation attained by a school of business. It’s also one of the largest Business programs in our region.
• We offer reduced costs for many of our Education programs. We’re committed to supporting the educational needs of K-12 educators.
• Medical master’s graduates gain admission to medical school programs at a rate that’s more than twice the national average.
• We were the first university in the US to offer a Doctor of Professional Counseling degree program.
• The MC School of Law has the highest first-time bar passage rate in the state.
Our graduate degree programs are offered in the evening, online, or in a hybrid format to give you the flexibility you need to earn an advanced degree in the manner that best suits your schedule. Make an investment in your future by joining Mississippi College.